Showing all 3 results
Wash Down Taps Commercial
HD4257DR 330mm High Sink Mixer Brass body Zinc alloy handle
$250.00+GST and Freight Add to cart
Buying Commercial Taps Made Easier
When designing your restaurant’s kitchen, you will want top-quality fittings that won’t need replacing regularly and are hygienic. When looking at commercial taps, consider stainless-steel taps as they are durable, rust-resistant, and easy to clean. Your taps will be one of the most used fittings in the kitchen, so you want something that won’t break down, especially when you have a pile of dishes waiting. At CafeStainless we provide a variety of stainless-steel taps that will suit your business’s needs
A Short Buyer’s Guide for Commercial Taps for Kitchens
Choosing your kitchen’s fitting can be an overwhelming task as you will want to select the right ones that will suit your kitchen’s requirements. If your kitchen is on the smaller side, you won’t want taps that take up too much space. Should your business serve many clients, your kitchen will most likely be bigger, requiring you to have more sinks which will require the need for commercial taps. Here are some things you should consider when looking for new taps for your kitchen.
- Functionality. When looking at new taps, the first and foremost thing you should be looking at is their functionality. While the product may look attractive, it may not work as well as you first expected. Inform your supplier of your business needs as they will most likely be able to give you the best advice on which ones will meet your requirements.
- Durability. You will be using your taps on a daily basis for long hours. This means that your fixtures should be able to handle the load without breaking. Stainless steel taps are more durable than chrome, which means you won’t have to replace them often.
- Requirements. Now that you are choosing the taps for your kitchen, you will need to make sure that they meet the kitchen’s size requirements. If you have more than one sink, you will need more than one tap; however, two sinks can share a washdown tap. Look at your kitchen layout before you make your purchase as you may end up spending more than you need to.
Benefits of Commercial Kitchen Taps
When it comes to installing commercial taps in your kitchen, you are spoiled for choice as they come in many different shapes and sizes to suit all types of restaurant kitchens. Here are just a few of the benefits you can enjoy with your new kitchen taps.
- Handle heavy-duty loads. During the manufacturing of restaurant taps, manufacturers will consider load handling. Ensure that you purchase taps that are specifically designed for kitchens that use these fittings regularly and for long hours.
- Easy installation. Many stainless-steel taps are easy to install, which means minimal downtime and fewer dish pileups for your kitchen staff.
- Warranties. When it comes to buying stainless-steel commercial faucets, they will come with a warranty. Be sure to inquire what the warranty covers and how long it lasts.
Tips Regarding Commercial Sink Taps
You should always consider water conservation when you are shopping around for faucets for your restaurant’s kitchen. You will also want products with parts you can easily replace without waiting days or weeks. Speak to us and let us advise you on which products you need.
Contact us for all your commercial stainless-steel kitchen requirements.