Showing all 8 results
Keep Your Kitchen Organised With a Stainless-Steel Trolley
A well-organised commercial kitchen is crucial to providing your customers with their meals on time and uncontaminated. Using a stainless-steel trolley will allow you the freedom of moving your plates, food, or crockery around the kitchen easily. At Cafestainless we provide quality steel products that will make it easier to run your kitchen more efficiently. Should your restaurant be in a hotel or bed and breakfast, you can use the trolley to transport food orders from the kitchen to the rooms effortlessly.
Related Service We Provide Other Than a Stainless-Steel Kitchen Trolley
We understand that restaurant kitchens need to be fitted out with high-quality products to ensure uninterrupted production of high-quality food. We have procured only the best kitchenware to supply to our customers. All our products are pure stainless steel, durable and long-lasting. No matter if your restaurant is big or small, we have all the fittings you will need.
- Mobile cabinets. Our mobile cabinets make storage easy as you can move the cabinets around your kitchen, so you will always have what you need on hand.
- Hand sanitiser dispenser stand. Your kitchen should always be the most sterile and hygienic room in a hotel, restaurant, or bed and breakfast. Hand sanitiser should always be available. We stock stainless-steel hand sanitiser dispensers that will not only dispense a hygienic liquid, but the stand itself is also made from hygienic material.
- Kitchen taps. Our faucets are high-quality stainless steel, which makes them rust-resistant and durable. Using our products means that you won’t have to replace the fittings often.
Benefits of a Stainless-Steel Trolley
Running a restaurant kitchen is all about efficiency and time management. Using a stainless-steel trolley in your kitchen makes moving items around the area so much easier. Other than being versatile, there are many benefits to including stainless-steel trolleys.
- Low maintenance. Unlike most steel products, stainless steel does not require recoating and has a longer shelf life. If your trolley gets stains or spot marks on it, you can simply remove it with a wet cloth.
- Hygienic. Kitchen trolleys that are stainless steel are more hygienic as they have anti-bacterial properties, making them more suitable for food. Using these types of trolleys ensures that your workspace is clean and sanitary at all times.
- Environmentally friendly. Did you know that when you use stainless-steel products you are using eco-friendly products? To ensure your contribution to the environment, you can recycle your stainless-steel products once they are no longer of use to your business.
Cafestainless has been providing top-quality stainless-steel products to restaurateurs ever since we spotted the need for these items. All our products can handle the load of commercial kitchens while still being hygienic. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction, which is why we will advise you on which products will suit the needs of your business. We supply a variety of stainless-steel products to most parts of Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, and Adelaide. If you are a first-time buyer, don’t hesitate to call us and allow us to introduce you to the world of stainless steel.
Should you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.