Showing all 2 results
Exhaust Canopy Café Restaurants
Bench Top Filtered Hood Activated Carbon Triple Filter System$2,691.86 – $4,521.15 +GST and Freight Select options
Exhaust Canopy Café Restaurants
Primax CFE-11C Extraction and condensation hood for Prof Line PDE-104 PDE-106...
$4,619.00+GST and Freight Add to cart
Buy the Right Commercial Exhaust Canopy
A commercial exhaust canopy in your kitchen can mean the difference between a high energy bill and air not being filtered properly. You don’t want your kitchen to smell like old oil or be a health hazard, so make sure you choose a good quality commercial exhaust canopy.
Tips for Buying a Commercial Kitchen Canopy
Buying a canopy exhaust for a commercial kitchen is different from a home kitchen as you have other factors to consider. Let us see what you need to think about when you buy a commercial kitchen exhaust canopy.
- Exhaust rate. The type of food you prepare in your kitchen will determine what the exhaust rate of your canopy should be. Clogged filters are a fire hazard, and unfiltered air is dangerous to the health of your kitchen staff.
- Design. The second factor you have to consider is the current design of your kitchen. What does the existing exhaust look like, how big is it, and how much space do you have to work with?
- Mounting height. Depending on how many stoves and appliances you use, you will need to mount the canopy at a certain height to catch all the dirty air. Also, make sure it extends further past the cooking area to catch spatter and grease.
You want the best, most hygienic commercial kitchen environment for your staff to work in and meet all the health and safety standards.
What You Can Expect From Us Regarding a Commercial Kitchen Exhaust Canopy
We provide only the best quality stainless steel exhaust canopies, with wall-mounted island canopy hoods or double islands, depending on your needs. Have a look at what else we offer you:
- Benches. Stainless steel is the best material you can have in your kitchen as it is easy to clean and hygienic. We have sink benches, mobile workbenches and trolleys to create a uniform look in your commercial kitchen.
- Trolleys. We further have Bain Marie countertop trolleys to make your kitchen staff’s lives easier, as well as stands for the Fast Line oven range.
- Taps. Access to many sinks and the right kind of commercial tabs will make a big difference to the performance of your kitchen staff. We stock high-sink mixers as well as retractable pre-rinse commercial faucets.
We understand what goes on in a commercial kitchen, and to deliver the best products, you need to maintain the highest hygiene standards in the kitchen. You can buy or rent all our stainless-steel kitchen equipment if you're starting out and don’t have the necessary capital to buy all the equipment you need. We want to see you succeed and help you in any stainless-steel way that we can.
Starting in the catering business can already be overwhelming, so let us help you out with advice on the best commercial kitchen exhaust canopy and the best stainless steel equipment you need to start on the right foot. Contact us, and we will have your stainless steel equipment delivered to you.